Roadz is an exciting connected-vehicle technology startup founded by a team of industry experts and experienced entrepreneurs. With a home base in Palo Alto, we are enabling the next phase in the evolution of connected fleets. We love to move fast, and are building a platform no one has built before.
Roadz has signed some of the largest corporations in the world as its initial customers, and you’ll be joining the team at an exceptionally exciting time of growth where you will have the opportunity to make major contributions to the product.
We are looking for a strong Product Leader to help shape our platform. To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with both product and project management tools and processes, as well as have worked with different teams across engineering, design and business.
This is a rare opportunity to join a highly innovative, high potential, funded startup, as one of the first team members, and help design and build the future of the connected vehicle market.
What you’ll do
- Lead the planning of the product roadmap, collaborate with engineering, design and business teams.
- Communicate with leadership and peers on product requirements and initiatives. You will work with a variety of professionals to ship an innovative software-as-a-service platform.
- Lead the work of detailed product specification in collaboration with design and engineering.
- Uncover user needs and develop a deep understanding of their engagement patterns through data and testing.
What you bring
- 3+ years experience in a product management role, preferably in enterprise cloud software product or service
- Creativity and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ability to self-direct and high motivation
- Experience with agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures.
- Startup experience is required
- Experience with B2B marketplaces is highly desirable
- Experience defining and optimizing E-commerce platforms
- User testing and research management
- Experience with mobility, IoT, or fleet management are significant pluses
Please include a resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn link.
We offer competitive benefits, including excellent free health insurance to employees
- Top tier health, dental, vision insurance
- Unlimited vacation time
- 401K plan
- Lucrative stock options
- Dynamic and engaging team