Roadz is a technology startup at the intersection of connected cars and big data. We are looking for passionate individuals who are interested in joining us at an early stage to help shape this rapidly evolving space in a collaborative and fun environment.
Building sophisticated highly scalable systems for connected vehicles requires cutting edge software solutions built on distributed data-driven principles. The ideal candidate for this position has broad experience with cutting-edge web stacks with a bent towards frontend, and a strong sense for product usability.
If you enjoy architecting and building groundbreaking products using state-of-the art technology talk to us.
What Roadz offers:
- Extremely exciting technology in a largely untapped domains of connected vehicles, electric vehicles, fleet management and more
- Top tier medical, dental, vision benefits
- Generous personal time off allowance
- Work / life balance
- 401k retirement account
- Dynamic engaged teammates
- Reach for modern web frameworks like React, Next, Vue
- Tame complex designs into simple HTML and CSS
- Love creating and perfecting user experiences, and improving designs as you implement them
- Knowledge of RESTful API and asynchronous event handling
- Experience with at least one web application framework (eg; Django/Flask/Play)
- Experience working in a distributed compute environment
- Experience with Unix, Git, and other command line tools
- Strong communication skills and ability to explain technical stuff in plain language.
- Self-motivated and driven
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Web developer
Nice to Have:
- Experience with UI / UX design, or working closely with designers
- Familiarity with public cloud services (eg; AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience with Redux
- Work demonstrated by a GitHub account, personal web page, or prior experience
- Relational database systems experience, such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, MariaDB
- Experience with Python
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools (eg; CircleCI, Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo)
- Familiarity with user authentication, SSO, and authorization schemes in web applications
- Familiarity with 3rd party service integration (eg; payment services)
As a Senior Software Engineer and Architect, you will build sophisticated cutting edge highly scalable software systems with a team of passionate mission-driven individuals.
This is a rare opportunity to join a highly innovative, high potential, well-funded startup, as one of the early stage engineers, and help architect and build the future of the connected car market.