Roadz is an exciting startup at the intersection of connected cars and big data. We are looking for passionate individuals who are interested in joining us to help shape this rapidly evolving space in a collaborative and fun environment.
Building sophisticated highly scalable systems for connected vehicles requires cutting edge software solutions built on distributed data-driven principles. The ideal candidate for this position has broad knowledge of cutting-edge web stacks with focus and demonstrable experience of automation of testing.
Automation testing services for developing automated regression test suites using open source including Proof of Concept, Tool Evaluation & Configuration
- Selenium Grid, WebDriver, Appium Studio, Maven, SikuliX, Maven,
- TestNG/HTMLUnit, CI: GIT, CircleCI, BitBucket
- OS: Windows 8/10, Linux Cent OS/Ubuntu, Mac OSX, Android, IOS, Virtual Box
- Container (Docker)
- Strong programming skills
- Databases: MySQL or PostgreSQL, at least one non-relational database
Web App Testing
- Black-box and white-box techniques
- Assure that application fulfills all the requirements and works as expected
- Manual, Regression, Functional and Cross browser Testing
Website UX & Design QA
- Proficiency in “pixel-level” validation of UX and UI implementation, including fonts, colors, alignment, spacing, etc…
Test Case Development / IQ, OQ, PQ Specifications
The validation services we require include developing clear and concise test plans and test cases as well as writing and implementing IQ/OQ/PQ protocols for a variety of environments.
Nice to Have:
- Good sense for product usability
- Familiarity with public cloud services. AWS strongly preferred
- Familiarity with relational database systems experience, such as PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools (eg; CircuitCity, Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo)
As an Automation Software Engineer, you will build sophisticated cutting edge systems with a group of passionate mission-driven people.
This is a rare opportunity to join a highly innovative, high potential, funded startup, as one of the first engineers, and help architect and build the future of the connected car market.