Roadz is a technology startup at the intersection of connected cars and big data. We are looking for passionate individuals who are interested in joining us at an early stage to help shape this rapidly evolving space in a collaborative and fun environment.
Building sophisticated highly scalable systems for connected vehicles requires cutting edge software solutions built on distributed data-driven principles. If you are an enthusiastic individual who would like to learn about cutting edge technologies and take part in building tomorrow’s mobility ecosystem we would love to hear from you.
- Reach for modern web frameworks like React or Angular. Strong preference for React
- Tame complex designs into simple HTML and CSS
- Experience working with graphic designers and implementing pixel accurate responsive web interfaces
- Knowledge of RESTful API and asynchronous event handling
- Experience working in a distributed compute environment
- Experience with Linux, Git, and other command line tools
- Experience developing unit testing as part of the code development
- Experience working in an Agile development methodology
- Strong communication skills and ability to explain technical stuff in plain language.
- Stay self-motivated and driven
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Web developer
Nice to Have:
- Strong sense for product usability
- Love creating and perfecting user experiences, and improving designs as you implement them
- Familiarity with public cloud services. AWS strongly preferred
- Experience with Redux
- Work demonstrated by a GitHub account, personal web page, or prior experience
- Relational database systems experience, such as PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools (eg; CircuitCity, Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo)
- Experience with at least one web application framework (eg; Django/Flask)
- Familiarity with user authentication, SSO, and authorization schemes in web applications
- Familiarity with 3rd party service integration (eg; payment services)
As a Software Engineer, you will build sophisticated cutting edge highly scalable software systems with a group of passionate mission-driven people.
This is a rare opportunity to join a highly innovative, high potential, funded startup, as one of the first engineers, and help architect and build the future of the connected car market.